Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Work


So I'm glad I have a job and all. But like I have said school has started recently and I am continuing to work to a considerable amount. It just seems so odd to me. There are so many ppl who are in desperate need of a job and Im working to many hours at work. I have tired to get someone else to take some of my hours but part of the problem is that most of my hours are on the weekend and people still aren't willing to work then and they also have there own lives with stuff to do so they cant just drop what they are doing. I have been at my job for over 4 years and they have always been as flexible as possible with my needs and good to me. Now I am able to do a number of different jobs in the restaurant so my boss needs me to fill some gaps. But it means that i am kind of working to much for school. hopefully this will all soon change so I can have some time off to enjoy my weekends and the fact that I will soon be 21 years old.

1 comment:

  1. 21 and buying your dear friend alcohol. Don't worry Frosty. I'll soon be back at work somewhat regularly. Unless Nick and I end up raelly hitting it off. Then I suppose I'll have to take off weekends or something. :D But at least this week I didn't take any days off....

    ReplyDelete