Thursday, January 29, 2009

Computer Charger


So I finally went and decided to figure out what was wrong with my computer. My charger had slowly been going and i guess that I was kind of hoping it wasn't the charger. The charger that I had gotten with the computer hand broken over the summer. I don't know why but i decided to try to buy one of of ebay instead of getting one from apple (yes I use a Mac and I love it). I guess I should have known it was a bad idea when it said the charger was in taiwan. after about 6 months the charger is dead now and I had to get a new one from the Mac place out here. I was the first time i had to got to this place called Mad Macs and it was kind of cool they were helpful and kind of gave me a deal. So I guess if you can help it but good stuff cause you get what you pay for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment