Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Winter Wonderland


So tonight in the Berkshires we got more snow. we had a snow and ice storm on wednesday like most of the country but we got a few more inches tonight. The snow had stopped around 10 and I got out of work just before 11. I was expecting the roads to be ok to drive on. To my surprise the city of Pittsfield didn't send out any of there plows so most of the roads were still covered in snow. To me the idea of snow covered roads is kind of exciting I get the chance to try out a few drifts and stuff. I do still keep it reasonable because I don't want to mess up my car. Im also vary glad that I got four winter tires put on my car. Both of my partents only put two winter tires on there cars. I have driven my moms car which is similar to mine in the show and I think that the extra set of wither tires makes a huge difference. I could feel that the back end was a lot looser and much more likely to overseer. My manager at work also told me that if you get in an accident with only 2 snow tires that the insurance company wont cover it. I also have some videos of me driving in the snow on youtube if you want to check them out. http://www.youtube.com/user/echofro

No comments:

Post a Comment