Thursday, January 29, 2009

School...


So like i said school started last week and I have had kind of a hard time getting back in the swing of things. Over break i have kind of gotten in the habit of staying up till some kind of odd hours. it doesn't work so well now that I have to get up at 8 am for class. I only have to go 3 days a week so its hard to get in routine when I  only have to wake up three days out of seven. There was also a snow day on wednesday so I didn't get up and I stayed up late the night before to. Also I have been kind of distracted by my personal life. I am kind of a big procrastinator so I don't need much of an excuse not to to homework and stuff and my social life sure has provided that recently. So I will be working on getting my act back in line for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment